Friday, October 8, 2010

Cookin' All Week!

Who knew that I would be cooking so much this week!!! My dad was out of town so my mom gave me money to cook whatever I want. I made brushetta and honey balsamic green beans!! I also bought some fresh herbs. They make my kitchen smell so good!! I got parsley, thyme, rosemary and basil!! Putting it all in my brushetta tasted amazing. I want to make salmon tonight or tomorrow but I can't decide on what recipe I wanna use. A co-worker of mine told me to get honey soy sauce and top the salmon with brown sugar. It sounds good and interesting. I might want to try that or try making salmon with tomatoes, lemon, shallots and spices/herbs on top. I think they would both taste good. I should decide on what to make when the time comes of if I have a budget. haha I should take a poll and see what people think.



I just barely made Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Walnut Oatmeal Cookies and they tasted amazing!! I got the recipe from another co-worker at work. I really want to host a pot luck or something. I am so used to having my family eat my food. I kinda want other people to enjoy it too. Who wants to come over for free food? hahaha If I had a choice, I would really cook all day if I had too. I would not really care. My new task is to make really good sloppy joes and hot wings next. If only I had money then I would be totally amazing and make my day. For Christmas, people should get me Target gift cards. haha that way I can buy appliances and other stuff on my wishlist.

2 comments:

  1. Everything sounds and looks yummy! I really enjoy cooking as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lets cook together!! One night come over and we can cook and chow down together!! we should get Ashley Weiss to come as well.

    ReplyDelete