Wednesday, October 20, 2010

SHOPPING!!



I enjoy having extra money. I finally bought a cute colander, 3 size strainer and my toaster oven!!! I baked in it today and it work wonders. I watched Giada at Home today and she made a rice/lobster dish that I am dying to try. I guess you can buy lobster tails but I think it would be more adventurous if I killed it myself. I could write so much about it. I figured that there are two ways to kill a lobster so I need to figure out what works best. I also need to make crab cakes and crab legs with steak. If only I had parties to invite people over or if my family would eat it. I should date someone and have them eat my food.

I have been so stressed out lately because of school I have no idea of what is going on in my life. Good think cooking keeps my sanity cause I would definitely go insane. Since the holidays are coming up it makes me wanna decorate my moms house. Like to get a cute table cloth, napkin rings, nice napkin cloths and just center pieces to decorate with. I have a while before the holidays so I should just look around for now. I also need more elegant cook books, I already have my dads old cookbook that is great but I want the French cooking one by Julia Child. What am I supposed to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment