Sunday, October 17, 2010

Eat it or Leave it.



I honestly think that I am so behind in my cooking. I have so many recipes that I wanna try in my cookbooks and ones that I have found online. I know that it takes time for me to get them all done and that I even have till I get married but I will forget about them and I really don't want to wait. I am seriously the most impatient person when it comes to cooking. I found all new recipes for frying and using a food processor for. If only I had tons of money for all my appliances, more cookbooks, and spices. I do not have enough spices; You can't make indian food with one type of spice. I need a spice rack and stuff. UGH this is so frusterating!

I made an amazing casserole today. It was a brand new recipe I found on gomeat.com it was Cheesy Potatoes with Sausage. This is what I am taking about when it comes to making something new and completing my recipe list. I also decided that the new that I have is that I will make whatever I want but its your choice if you want to eat it. My mom didn't want me to make that casserole but when I made it she loved it. Whatever I make is amazing, yeah sometimes it flops but I make it work. Everyone loves my food so they can either eat it or go hungry. I would rather eat cause its better than nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment