Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Cooking + Friends= Total BLISS!



I am so bad at posting, I just don't get it!! I made fudge and it was utterly amazing. Chocolate with butterscotch. I also bought Giada de Laurentiis vinaigrette and it tasted amazing! It was the Parmesan garlic vinaigrette. I melted butter in her butter warmer from her cooking line and I mixed it all together in spaghetti. I need to cook something from scratch soon, I'm getting cooking fever. It sucks cause I don't really eat all the food so I need someone to cook for. I also bought new mixing bowls!! I went to Bed, Bath and Beyond and I bought a set of 3 stainless steel bowls for $10 all together. I feel so accomplished. I wanna use them but I have no idea of what to make.

I went to a birthday dinner for my friend Brittany, I loved hanging out with everyone but the place of where we went made me appreciate my cooking haha. I only had a salad and some chicken. I did not wanna get fat and chunky. I had a spare cookbook so I gave it to Brittany and I wrote her a letter of tips and some basic cooking stuff she needs to be a successful cook. She is moving soon and does not know how to cook. So we might have cooking lesson and I will teach her and another one of our friends Vanessa how to cook. It shall be splendid!! I will make sure that they will do the cooking and I will teach. I do tend to take over but I need to learn how to let people learn and not do it for them. haha. I want my own cooking show; I have officially decided! I thought about doing Indian food or doing a show for those in college. Just small easy stuff they can cook in their apartments or in their dorm kitchens. I could branch out and go to the sororities/fraternities too. We can have a grilling episode too!!! You can totally tell that I had planned this all out.

No comments:

Post a Comment