Saturday, May 22, 2010

My Wish List.



My mother complains on how I am taking over her kitchen and wants to buy me my own stand cabinet to keep all my cooking stuff in. She doesn't even cook so I don't know why it matters. She also told me that I have inspired her to cook, this is a lie. She never cooks let a lone knows how. And the other thing is that she is on weightwatchers. She is so concerned about gaining weight, you can cook without gaining much weight. Just be very specific on what you make.

Ok... so I spent the whole night last night online planning out all the cooking essentials that I need throughout my lifetime. If I had a bucket full of money I would instantly buy everything right now. If the world was going to end today, I would want to spend the whole day cooking everything I have ever desired. So here is my complete list, I'm pretty sure I can find more things that I want and need. I found it all on the Bed, Bath and Beyond website and Barnes and Noble. I am pretty sure I can get some of this at Target or Sur La Table at the Gateway.

  • cookware
  • Giada's Panini maker
  • strainer
  • vegetable steamer basket
  • box grater with storage
  • kitchen scale
  • food tray
  • waffle maker
  • griddle
  • salt and pepper mill
  • spice rack
  • salad spinner
  • food processor
  • kitchen aid stand mixer
  • kitchen aid hand mixer (I HATE hand mixers, for some reason they break or for some reason everything turns into a huge mess.)
  • papertowel holder
  • can opener
  • rolling pin (I don't have a rolling pin, how sad is that?)
  • meat thermometer
  • laddle
  • pastry blender
  • electric knife sharpener
  • 9" spring form pan (2x)
  • wooden salad piece set
  • Mastering the Art of French Cooking by Julia Child
  • Betty Crocker: Italian Cooking by Antonio Cecconi
  • Betty Crocker's Indian Homemaking by Ragharan Lyeer
  • Complete book of Indian Cooking by Suneeta Vaswani
I also spent the night watching "Good Eats." It was the artichoke episode, I don't want another disaster like the last time. I learned that if you put a steamer basket inside the pot with the artichoke it won't brown. Who knew? I also need to and another bruschetta recipe, if anyone has a REALLY GOOD recipe please give it to me. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment